I plugged Obama’s home address on South Greenwood Avenue into EveryBlock Chicago just to see what’s been going on in Obamaland lately. These are from a three-block radius.
1. CRIME REPORT: Theft from residence (porch/hallway), 1100 block of E. Hyde Park Blvd., 2 p.m., Nov. 1.
2. REAL ESTATE LISTING: 1216 E. Hyde Park Blvd. #4, 4 br, 3 ba, 2,300 sqft. $519,000. “Glorious sunroom. oak flooring & trim . . . individually controlled heat and a/c, granite countertops, grohe faucets, jenn air duel fuel stove in-unit laundry.”
3. BUILDING PERMIT: 1226 E. Hyde Park Blvd, REMOVE\REPLACE ROOF DOWN TO THE DECK. REPLACE DECK AS NEEDED. ALL WORK NON STRUCTURAL. $40,000.
4. CRIME REPORT: 1000 block E. Hyde Park Blvd., possession of cannabis, 30 grams or less; 9:28 p.m., Oct. 26, on the street.
5. REAL ESTATE LISTING: 1145 E. Hyde Park Blvd., 3 br, 2 ba, $390,000, s”eller very motivated hurry! one of a ‘kind’ located one, block from our neighbor sen. barak obama! cherry wood, cabinets in kitchen new blinds and carpet in master bedroom, great closets, hardwood floors, convenient transportation to, down town! seller w/help with closing cost! it won’t last!!!”
6. NEWS ARTICLE: “In the Footsteps of Killers.”
7. FLICKR PHOTO: “Road Closure To Victory.”