Costumes spotted in (and around) the workplace by Friends of Division Street:
* Obama handing out money to “spread the wealth”
* Joe the Plumber
* The good witch from the Wizard of Oz, who just sent me a meeting request for a “Cubs Curse Removal Ceremony”
* Probably not a costume: a homeless/disturbed man was yelling “trick or treat!” at passersby at Clark & Ohio this morning.
* They gave us free caramel apples here at the Prudential. They frigging rocked.
* I was so busy this week, I had no costume. So [my daughter] quickly made me a pig nose out of a paper towel roll thing. She handed it to me and said, “You can be Sarah Palin . . . wasn’t there some lipstick on a pig joke?
* There is a “Jen the Plumber” here too