With the mayor’s Olympic Village plans in limbo, we here at Division Street Labs have learned of alternate sites being considered by the Chicago 2016 committee.
* Welcome back, Cabrini-Green!
* That giant ferris wheel planned for Navy Pier fits at least two to a car.
* Sending the Sox on a long road trip while Olympians camp out at The Cell.
* O’Hare’s concourses are already equipped to house long-term visitors.
* The Brown Line is converted to sleeper cars.
* Local pols say Oxford, Wisconsin has acceptable facilities.